Create interactive and engaging systems for general gameplay in Project Borealis. Work with game designers and level designers to create new tools, interfaces and features to empower our team to create something fun and next level.
- Proficiency in C++
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Experience with UE Gameplay Framework
- Familiarity with Gameplay Abilities
- Familiarity with editor utilities, widgets and details panel customization
- Knowledge of Git and Bash recommended
- Giving and receiving feedback on code through branch reviews
- A passion for Half-Life 2’s game design and mechanics
- Commit and push work as often as possible on a separate branch
- Experiment with new ideas from curiosity and creativity
- Ability to plan out your own milestones and goals, with guidance from a lead.
- The ability to contribute, on average, 5 hours a week to Project Borealis
Be part of something exciting!