As a UI Artist, you will work closely with the Creative Director and Art Director to conceptualize, mock-up, and execute interface designs across many different systems in our game. We’re looking for someone passionate about UI and player experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding and building upon Half-Life 2’s visual identity and design language
- Collaborating with a team of Directors, artists, and programmers to carry design from concept into final implementation
- Creating wireframes and concept sketches to support purposed UI interaction models
- Creating art assets like graphics, animations, and icons as identified by Project Directors
- Implement, animate, and maintain a consistent user flow throughout the entire project interface
- 3 years of experience in the games industry or related fields
- Experience using engine level UI Tools (e.g. Unreal Engine, Source, idTech)
- Ability to quickly prototype and visualize engaging user experiences
- Strong visual design skills including typography and basic color theory
- Strong understanding of usability design principles
- Strong background in motion graphics
- Experience in Unreal Engine
Be part of something exciting!